Australian couple who bought a crumbling French Château after seeing just FOUR of its 94 rooms reveal the results of their painstaking restoration so far... but admit 'this is a lifelong commitment'
- Karen and Craig Waters, from Perth, in Western Australia, bought a Château in the south of France in 2013
- Since then, the ambitious couple have spent the past four years renovating the level one historical monument
- Slowly and steadily, they have been learning the property's secrets, and re-building their dream property
- They stumbled upon the property by chance - 'We were hooked on the promise of another life,' Ms Waters said
- FEMAIL spoke to Ms Waters about the work they've already done - and what is still left to do on the Château