Boeing reveals radical unmanned 'Stingray' drone that can refuel fighter jets in midair
- Will be able to refuel F/A-18 Super Hornet, EA-18G Growler, and F-35C fighters
- To compete against craft from Lockheed Martin and General Atomics to win a lucrative US Navy contract worth over $2 billion
- Winner will produce the MQ-25 'Stingray' craft for the US Navy
What is Boeing's secret plane? Firm teases mysterious design believed to be an electric 'hairdryer' craft it boasts will 'change future air power'
- Maybe believe the craft is a radical electric 'vertical takeoff and landing' craft for the military that needs no runways
- Some claim it could be a new spaceplane based on the mysterious X39B
- Boeing will unveil their mystery aircraft on December 19th