Depending upon mission needs, the ship can be outfitted with different modules that include:
■Manned aircraft, such as a helicopter and flight crew■Manned and X-45 Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (UCAV)
■Amphivious assault ship armed with laser, SAM and anti ship missles
- Manned and Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle
With the new anti Gravity Technology, the U.S. can be more than prepared to dominate Chinese space-based radar, and neutralize the A2/AD Chinese strategy and undermine the Chinese system in the Pacific. It is important that the U.S. seriously consider both these flying anti gravity aircraft carrier technologies that has access to space and capabilities to develop anti-satellite weapons to remove this threat, but also to think very hard about the policy issues about whether we want to wage war in space, whether we want to pursue weapons in orbit. The conventional wisdom of the U.S. for a long time is that space is a unilateral U.S. advantage and if we could somehow make space a demilitarized zone that this could benefit the U.S. In the emerging world of potentially very-long reach Chinese A2/AD, that older assumption that space is a unilateral U.S.-advantage is subject to serious challenge. If China has military access to space, the military prognosis in the Western Pacific could be radically different.
U.S. Navy has been granted a patent on theoretical aircraft resembling recently-reported UFOs that could bend the laws of physics to fly through water, air, and space
- The U.S. Navy patented a technology that could bend the laws of physics
- Theoretical tech would allow the craft to travel through air, water, and space
- By creating a 'quantum bubble' the craft could achieve 'extreme speeds'
- Descriptions of the craft are similar to recent UFO sightings by the U.S. Navy
- A letter from the U.S. Navy states that China is 'investing heavily' in the tech